Music Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Mom, the kids and I went to the Real Game

We ended up winning 3-1 after falling behind 1-0 in the first 10 minutes of the game, so it was pretty well dominated game after that.

The new Real stadium is pretty nice. I haven't ever been to a professional MLS game before and there was a lot of fighting in this one, so it was pretty exciting. It's not quite Euro League soccer, but still cool.

One of the few times in the second half that FC Dallas actually had the ball in our backfield.

The boys had never been to any professional sporting events before. Tyler was never a sports fan, but I got to give them their first experience. It was pretty fun.

Mom was mad that they made her throw away her snacks for the kids at the door, but she still managed to have some fun.

Evan is quite the dancer. I think Riley was understanding the game a little better than Evan.

No comments: