Music Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Jazz vs Cavaliers

It was awesome to see Lebron James in person, he's a freak of nature. No one should be that big and that quick and nimble on his feet. Its fun to watch him, but you hate it when he's playing against you. He gets all the calls all night and nothing called against him. It was just bad how bad the Jazz played last night. They're all injured and we had no defense. Hopefully they can regroup in time for the playoffs.

1 comment:

Jenna said...

We should have won that game. I hate how all the best players in the NBA don't get called for half the fouls the commit and everyone that looks them in the eye gets a foul called on them. R-I-D-I-C-U-L-E-S!!! by the way where did you get that my name is clothing?