Music Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Olivia in the bath

She enjoys being in her birthday suit as opposed to clothes still I guess.

Every time Talin flips her over to wash her back she clings on for dear life to the mesh backboard of the bath. There's no way she's going to let you drop her, just look at the determination.

These little hooded towels make it quite easy to get her dried off, just don't let it block her vision or she'll get really ticked off at you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute! Did you know Debbie started a blog to put all of kyles letters on it? There is a link on my blog to it. Just FYI

Debbie said...

Hey guys, I was just wondering how Olivia is doing. She is darling I love the video! You guys look great and it looks like you have settled into parenthood well.
P.S.
I have created a blog for our family if you are interested it gives updates of Kyle etc. dandbclarkfam.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

haha i had to laugh when i read both our comments. But hey Rett...just so you know, Debbie started a blog!