Music Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, April 6, 2009

Jack's Puppies

Well, Jack managed to have one last hoorah before he got his junk cut off. This is the lucky lady who mothered his little out of wedlock puppies. She's 1/2 Chocolate Lab and 1/2 Hound (Not sure which type).
I remember when Jack was once this small, and I didn't want to kill him as much back then.
They had 8 puppies. 4 boys and 4 girls, now its time to find a home for them.
The full description of the puppies now would be 1/2 Black Lab, 1/4 Chocolate Lab, and 1/4 Hound. They should be good hunting dogs.

2 comments:

Survivor said...

How cute!! I want a PUPPY!

Anonymous said...

Jack is a dad?! I had no idea! Oh I would have bought one of those in a second if we could! CUTE! poor jack, got his manhood taken away.