Music Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, May 31, 2010

The bathroom before the remodel

That was how the cement board was before I got to it. I ripped off the old shower/tub surround and found that they didn't decide to keep the gaps to a minimum. Easy exit for the water to get out into the wall. The best part is the gap going up the crack in the corner has the house electric panel right behind it. I guess the former owners didn't mind the possibility of getting electrocuted to death. This bathroom remodel took soooooo long, but it's finally done.
You can see that right in the middle of the stupid bathroom there is a 6 in copper drain pipe coming from the upstairs. I had to build around it, and that was probably the most time consuming part of the entire remodel.

No comments: