Music Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, August 24, 2012

 
Olivia always tries to make her baby brother laugh. She love's to help Mommy all the time. Miles loves his big sister and watches her run around all day. I am sure he cant wait until he is big enough to move around like her.
Miles enjoys playing in his Johnny jump up. He knows how to jump and swing himself in it. He is happy to play in there and will stay for up to an hour before he starts to get tired.
Here is Olivia bowling for the first time this summer. She was so excited to go and to hold that heavy bowling ball.
.
Olivia really wanted to go see the movie Brave so we took her to her first ever movie. She had a bit of a hard time sitting all the way through it. She got up a lot to move around. Maybe next time we will have to wait until she is a little bit bigger
Here is my beautiful Olivia at the aquarium. She love's to go there so much and will go everyday if you let her. I just love her smile in this picture.
Olivia and baby Miles just hanging out together.
I know this is really late but I wanted you to see baby Miles while we were still in the hospital. He was so itty bitty and his cheeks were so squishy. We are so excited to welcome our new addition to the family.


No comments: