Music Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, December 4, 2008

School Is No Fun

Talin finished up her only school class about 2 weeks ago but of course mine continues to go. I had my Accounting Final last night which I think I did pretty well on, and then my Business Statistics final was this morning. I felt better about my test when student after student went up to the front of the class to let the teacher know they couldn't finish the test because they didn't know how to do it. I at least got mine done and my grade should end up pretty good I hope. I've just got to finish my final paper for Philosophy, the worst class ever created, then I'll be done for the semester with about a month before the next semester starts. Hopefully Olivia decides to come in the interim, she's not far away.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is Talin dilated at all? I liked my philosophy class but it was flippin hard.

Anonymous said...

Is Talin dilated at all? I liked my philosophy class but it was flippin hard.