Music Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, December 13, 2008

So Close

So we went to the doctor on Monday and he told us there's no way we're going to make it to full term. He said he doesn't like to promise anything but thinks she'll be here before Christmas. Talin was dialated to 3 centimeters as of Monday, so she could be even further by today. Hopefully Olivia just agrees to come out very soon. We're ready at any time now. I tried to talk her into coming out, but she seems to be very stubborn. We visited some friends about 45 minutes away last night and just assumed she'd go into labor while we were nice and far away, but still nothing. Maybe she'll decide to come when I'm at my business school meeting with the counselor at the University on Tuesday morning, that's about the only inconvenient time left at this point. Except for Christmas I guess. I don't really care anymore, I just want to see what my baby looks like.

No comments: